Thursday, April 3, 2008

iContentRobot Review- Artificial Intelligence System For Content Generation

Subscribe in a Reader

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

by Christopher Stevens

iContentRobot Review

Does your web site need more traffic? Especially free traffic. What a crazy question, all of us clamor for any way to drive more customers to our site. More customers equals more sales equals more profit. Is there a better way than using a machine to generate readable content just for you.


Newest Technology

iContentRobot is the newest technology in content creation. It can be called Artificial Intelligence (www.wikipedia.com defines it as a system that perceives its environment and takes actions which maximize its chance of success.). I maximize my chance of success by using my computer and iContent's Robot to do the hard work for me. I use iContentRobot and I am amazed at how fast it will generate high quality original content, with no duplication. Content that is unique, readable and informative. I now have my own personal copywriter working for me 7 days a week.


Three Seconds

All I have to do is type in a keyword, click, and I receive a unique content article in three seconds. I can use the article right away in any type of marketing (E-zines, blogs, authority sites, adsense sites, etc.). As you can see this content can be used anywhere and anytime. If I hit the regenerate button, I get another new unique high quality article. Again I find this artificial intelligence so amazing that it makes me laugh knowing the power I have to crush my unsuspecting competition.


Copy and Paste

Are you "experienced" at copying and pasting? This is all you have to do with the articles generated by iContentRobot. I copy my new article in the text or html format, then paste it to my website, blog, article directory, social site, etc. The great thing is all of the hard work has been done for me. I didn't have to do the research, find the profitable keyword, search for ideas, write a draft, redo the draft, create the final version, check the density or check the number of times I inserted the keyword. iContent Robot did all of this for me in less time than it took to write this sentence.


Unique Content

Each click of my mouse gives me a unique professionally written article, never used before. I can "write" as many articles as I care to click with my mouse. These articles are quality, relevant content, just what google wants. The nice thing is I don't have to do any article writing manually.


Time

Using iContent Robot gives me my time back. You know what I mean. I used to have too much to do and not enough time to do it. I love what this new A.I. content generation tool does for me. The hard part is choosing how many articles I want and what niche markets I want to go after and dominate. It is that easy.

I can not tell you enough how much I like iContentRobot. It is very easy to use and understand. I think it will revolutionize article writing and help you generate more free traffic. This is very powerful technology. The new traffic and backlinks it has helped me develop are going to push my site to the stratosphere. I know you will be as excited as I am after you start using iContentRobot. Give iContent-Robot a try and I know you will be impressed.

Article writing finally made easy. Create tons of quality, original, relevant content. This is serious Artificial Intelligence Technology. Website articles, Blogs, Adsense Sites, Forums, Niche Marketing Sites, Portal Sites, etc., are a few examples of what you can post to. Also, this is Not PLR, just a revolutionary new system to automate the Article Writing process. Learn more about this new technology at www.iContent-Robot-Review.com

Don't forget to download Indocquent's free social bookmark utility at http://www.indocquent.com/social_bookmark/social_bookmark_landingpage.html.

No comments: